Horsebox Hire from
Parbold Equestrian Centre
Our purpose built Andrew Maudsley self-drive horsebox, based on a Peugeot Boxer chassis, offers a range of excellent features to afford your horse a smooth and stress free journey.
Andrew Maudsley Self-Drive Horsebox
Very easy to drive, the spacious cab comfortably seats the driver and two passengers, and includes a built-in CD player and radio.
Horses travel backwards in the box which features side ramp, stainless steel full length padded partition for adjustable stall widths, an internal height of 7’9″ with breast bar at 4’6″ and a solid bulkhead below. A jockey door leads through to the groom area.
It has three opening windows, two tie rings and two haynet rings. The floor is fully covered in heavy-duty rubber, extending to the side walls, and reaching a height of 4′. Drainage holes and a strengthened bulkhead have been fitted too.
The grooms area has internal lighting, a large tack cupboard with two saddle racks, a foldaway table and upholstered seating. This flexible space offers somewhere for you to change, or to simply relax with your horse.
- DEFRA approved
- Full length partition with adjustable width
- Heavy duty rubber matting over strengthened floor
- Low ramp and light for easy use
- 3 windows plus roof air vent
- Day living area with plenty of storage
- Exterior lockers for tack & other equipment
- Luton for storage of rugs etc
- CCTV to the horse area and reversing camera
- Parrot hands free mobile phone system
- Fully insured with horse rescue & breakdown cover
- Fully cleaned and disinfected
This is a great horse box!